Metropolis is WINIT's proprietary trade management system specially built for international e-commerce. Metropolis simplifies the complicated operations faced by companies engaging in cross-border logistics by coordinating the multiple parties involved--suppliers, service providers, government agencies--with a single management platform. Designed by experts in IT and logistics management, Metropolis provides real-time tracking information that ensures the right product reaches the right customer, on time with the correct pricing, with the buyer and seller looped in throughout the processes.
● Track every step and rest assured that orders are completed within a specified timetable.
● Take control of the logistics process with more than 100 nodes for real-time tracking by unit, packaging, bill of receipt, bill of delivery, and more.
● Assess expenses pre-purchase with data provided by vendors, and confirm fulfilment once the order is complete to allocate the right amount of time and capital for every order.
● Unit-level inventory management, Metropolis assigns a unique global serial number that allows by-unit order tracking through an international network of warehouses and intermodal logistics services.
● Leverage real-time inventory statistics to eliminate bottlenecks and increase agility to meet demand.
● Investigate and resolve customer disputes swiftly and easily with data logs that track order history in real-time.
Sales & inventory optimization
● Visualize sales trends and inventory levels with proprietary data tools.
● Cultivate business intelligence to analyze demand and replenish inventory in accordance with real-time data.
● Optimize product diversification and procurement costs to streamline logistics operations and foster efficiency.